Ethanol & Biodiesel Blenders
Chemtec ethanol blenders are flexible in design and offer a wide range of component
selection. Unlike competing products that are highly inflexible, Chemtec ethanol blenders are designed to meet all user-defined specifications for product design, flow meter, control valve, and controller selection. The flexible design ensures that each blender meets the requirements of the project - not the blending limitations of the manufacturer. Each blender is designed to provide the user with a prefabricated, complete, stand-alone solution for blending ethanol. Chemtec blenders provide for 1-4 streams and may be fabricated in the vertical or horizontal plane. Blend control may be provided by the Chemtec MicroPAC blend controller or a customer specified controller.
- Vertical or horizontal configurations
- Each skid supports up to four blend streams
- Galvanized steel structure with powder-coated piping
- PD or turbine meter
- Control valve options including MOV, hydraulic, or pneumatic
- Blend control utilizing Chemtec MicroPAC or third-party blending electronics
Click on images to enlarge...